Thursday, March 28, 2013

Uncle Harry's pillow


Well here's Harry's pillow that I finished today. Finally got the kids down and had a few hours to catch up for myself. Spent the evening leaning about blogging... and doing dishes... and reading Ninjago.

I didn't have a pattern for this pillow so I just logically reduced from the two larger Lonestars that I have made. They were cut at 2 3/4" and there were 11 colors. This one I cut at 1 1/2" and there are five colors.

What you can't see is that my points suck. Well only in the center. I'm going to try to pull together a another star before we leave for Oklahoma. Even if I don't finish the pillow I'm just determined to figure out how to get points on all my stars. I wish they had a class on it at the EspaƱola Fiber Arts Center, which is an amazing resource for all things textile. I think I'll request it.

Off to read and doze.

No comments:

Post a Comment